Hello,

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 14:50:14 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Your interpretation of what is happening isn't right.  Look more
> closely at instructions 5 through 7:
>
>   5     MemLoad         0           0
>   6     If              0           19
>   7     MemInt          1           0
>
> Memory location 0 is being used as a flag that indicates whether
> or not the temporary table has been initialized.

Yep, I was wrong, thanks for the insight.  One of my queries that used
ephemeral tables took an unnaturaly long to run, and I was ready to
believe that constant repopulation is the cause.  Now I know that it's
the constance temp table re-creation that eats the time.

Still, yes, my mistake, sorry.

--
   Tomash Brechko