From: Samuel R. Neff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 10:51 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: RE: [sqlite] Introducing... ManagedSQLite

Daniel,

We already have an excellent ADO.NET compliant provider for SQLite that
Robert mentioned.  What advantages does your wrapper provide of the
existing one?  SQLite.NET already provides full ADO.NET support
including custom functions and collation sequences written in any .NET
languages and built-in encryption.

Thanks,

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking a passionate developer to join our team building
products. Position is in the Washington D.C. metro area. If interested
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]