On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 02:10:02PM -0600, John Stanton wrote:

> It won't be ignored.  If you have an index ordered in the sequence
> specified by the ORDER BY Sqlite will use that order instead of having
> to assemble the result set and sort it.

To say it precisely: although it won't be ignored - but (in the case
mentioned above) it won't be used anyway, and won't spoil the speed gain,
given by index, right?

I'm asking, because tries with new database I prefer to make without
indexing, and add indexes later. So I was wondering, should I then check the
code again, to remove some "ORDER BY"-s, or can I skip it.
--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski