[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In a semi-related rant: Setting up a new mailing list is
> *way* harder than it needs to be.  Way, Way harder.  In order
> to go from ezmlm to GNU mailman, we had to prototype the
> setup on a separate machine, then spend a day debugging
> the setup after transferring it to the production machine.
> A day.  For a mailing list.  And this is with mailing list
> software that is suppose to be *easy* to configure.  I
> tremble to thing what the difficult-to-configure software
> must be like.

Out of curiosity, what prompted the move from ezmlm to mailman?  I've
used ezmlm for years and haven't had any problems with it.  That being
said, I've only actually setup an ezmlm list a couple of times, and that
was several years ago, so I'm probably forgetting the headaches.

--
Glenn McAllister     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      +1 416 348 1594
SOMA Networks, Inc.  http://www.somanetworks.com/  +1 416 977 1414