-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Igor Tandetnik
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:06 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Execute PRAGMA max_page_count command

"Raviv Shasha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> sqlSt = sqlite3_exec(pDB, "PRAGMA max_page_count=32768", NULL, 0,
> &errMsg);
>
> The sqlite initialization succeeded, but the sqlSt value always
> returned as zero.

Zero is SQLITE_OK, meaning success. What seems to be the problem?
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to
land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead. -- RFC 1925