Brown, Daniel wrote:
> Interesting, I just tried that in my test application and Dennis's and I
> get access violations during the vacuum command execution when trying to
> resize the pages from 1k to 4k with my database or Dennis's test
> database.

Daniel,

I have found that sqlite works correctly if your main database is a
file, but crashes when you try to vacuum with a :memory: database as
your main database.

The vacuum command does not work on attached databases, so you must open
the file to be vacuumed as your main database.

This crash is a bug that should probably be reported at
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/captcha?nxp=/cvstrac/tktnew

HTH
Denis Cote