On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 2:07 PM, ivo welch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> * sqlitebrowser is very buggy under linux when it comes to importing
> csv files.  often, nothing happens.  sometimes, trying a second import
> works.  just buggy.

sqlitebrowser is a third party application made by someone external to
the original author of SQLite. If I may, I can try and recommend the
GUI client that has worked for me flawlessly.
http://code.google.com/p/sqlite-manager/ is a Firefox addon for
managing SQLite Databases. It has a very active developer, and can be
made to run with XULRunner or other XUL enabled applications if
Firefox isn't your kind of browser.

--
Enrique Ramirez Irizarry