9/30054 means 99.97% tests are working.
That's a great achievement anyway.
Performance problems can be profiled and optimized simpler than with native
version.

That isn't a nature of managed code to be slow. i.e. Perst DB which is
managed from scratch is same speed or faster than SQLite (especially on
embedded platforms). That's not because of C#, but because of different
architecture, but still it shows that there are plenty of room. So don't
froze this project please - there is a high demand on it exist.

Max

Noah Hart wrote:

> Max, I missed posting the remaining errors
>
> Current results ...
> 9 errors out of 30054 tests
>
> Still skipping about 9 additional tests
>
> Noah
>
> Kosenko Max wrote:
>>
>> Wow, that's impressive.
>>
>> And very interesting that you've gained 3x-5x performance gain.
>> Don't make this project educational only. I'm sure you'll find additional
>> contributors. Just recently Miguel de Icaza was asking for line by line
>> port of SQLite to C#.
>>
>> Great achievement that all tests are passing now.
>>
>> Max.
>>

>> Noah Hart wrote:
>>>
>>> I am pleased to announce that the C# port is done to the point where
>>> others can look at it.
>>>
>>> The project is located at http://code.google.com/p/sqlitecs
>>>
>>> Enjoy,
>>>
>>> Noah Hart