On 12/13/09 16:34 , "Jay A. Kreibich" <j...@kreibi.ch> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 01:47:43PM +0300, Alexey Pechnikov scratched on the
> wall:

>> On Sunday 13 December 2009 02:09:48 Roger Binns wrote:

>> The libsqlite is locale-independent but sqlite3 shell linked with
>> readline and it's locale-dependent.
>
>   That's a user choice.  It does not link with readline by default.

The rest of this topic is way over my head, but I don't get this argument.
Basically it seems to me it goes like that:

Alexei: SQLite has a bug when use with optional feature X
Jay: that's a user choice. Feature X is not on by default.

So Jay, what you are saying is that SQLite doesn't have to provide bug-free
features when those features are optional?

Did I read you correctly?

Jean-Denis