I think you should be asking 'How fast is SQLite locating a key in a integer
column index vs a string index'...

Generally, integer keys are faster in key lookups than string keys, because
comparing a integer value is a
single CMP CPU instruction versus a more-complicated string comparison (that
can be virtually unlimited in size).