I'm new to SQLITE.
I'm trying to update a series of text entries for book titles that were
entered with underscores.  I want to convert them to spaces.
I can run the query:

select replace(title, '_', ' ') from books;

and see the output I'm looking for, but if I try to do an update query and
actually perform the change:

update books set title = replace(title, '_', ' ');

it fails with this error:
Query Error: no such function: title_sort Unable to execute statement

I'm sure I'm missing something simple here, but it's driving me crazy... any
ideas?

Jay