On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Simon de Bernard <dbern...@noos.fr> wrote:
> I stumbled onto this this week end and I eventually got it working by
> providing the proper location of include and library files to the
> CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS environment variables (by default sqlite will
> find the Mac OS X version of readline -- which is old -- and stick to
> it...)
>
> e.g: If you installed in /usr/local:
> CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib" ./configure

I wish there were a canonical answer for this, but, fwiw, I have never
had to do any of the above. I just straight ahead do a ./configure,
make, make install, and everything just works... readline and all.
What am I doing right? I really would like to know.

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org