From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org on behalf of Gilles Ganault
Sent: Fri 5/21/2010 5:19 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] What languages can include SQLite statically?

On Fri, 21 May 2010 12:11:39 +0200, Jean-Denis Muys
<jdm...@kleegroup.com> wrote:
>Well the answer is: any language with an external interface to the C ABI can
>link to the SQLite compiled C object code

Thanks for the explanation. Ideally, the executable should be a
simpler language than C that would still be able to include SQLite so
that I would end up with a single executable.

Apparently, there are two solutions:
- use C/C++, and just include sqlite.c + sqlite.h in the project
- compile the SQLite source code into OBJ, compile this OBJ with the
executable, and somehow call the SQLite functions from the main
program.

Does someone know of a BASIC-like language (ie. with an easy syntax
like Python, Lua, etc.) that can include the SQLite OBJ file?