P-

The application I sell is quite small and simple embedded db seems easier to
deploy.  My current install takes just a few minutes and so it doesn't seem
like a good idea to have to have my customer have to configure a
client/server database I need something quick and simple.  I tried out MS
SQL express for myself and had to go in and configure TCP setting and other
settings which took quite a while.  My customers are not tech savvy.  My
application is cheap so using MySQL doesn't make sense (i do not make my app
open source so I have a fee if i use MySQL) I am not familiar with PostGres,
do they offer a version that is free to distribute?  Is their configuration
to the DBMS?

Thanks.