On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Israel Lins Albuquerque <
israel...@polibrasnet.com.br> wrote:

> About that future release functionality. Will be possible to know whats
> temporary index are created?
> Using that information will be easy to know what indexes we need create to
> increase perfomance,
> don't giving chance to sqlite create that indexes!
> _

No.  Unfortunately we do not have any mechanism to tell you what indices
were created.  There is a mechanism to alert the application to the fact
that transient indices were creating for a particular query, as a hint to
the developer to go back and think more about indices on that query.  But it
does not provide any suggestions on what indices would be useful.