Quoth "Navaneeth.K.N" <navaneet...@gmail.com>, on 2011-01-16 22:00:42 +0530:
> However, I am wondring why the function (sqlite3_bind_text) don't
> respect NULL character in the string and stop reading when it find
> one?

Because you didn't tell it to.  Text and blobs in an SQLite database
are not C strings; they can contain NULs.  You can request that the
pointer be interpreted as a pointer to a C string by passing a
negative length; in that case, there must be a NUL terminator, and the
NUL determines the length.  If you give it an explicit length, you're
saying that's the exact length in bytes, and any NUL characters within
that number of bytes will be included in the string.

   ---> Drake Wilson