On 5/19/11 10:26 AM, "Richard Hipp" <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

>On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 6:52 PM, Chris Dillman <
>chris.dill...@zenimaxonline.com> wrote:
>
>> Im having a lot of trouble getting a working build up and running.
>>

>You are building from the canonical source code, consisting of about 100
>separate source files?

No

> The SQLite amalgamation would probably better
>serve your purpose.  It's just two files:  sqlite3.c and sqlite3.h.  There
>is no configure script or makefile. No parameters to set.  Nothing to go
>wrong.  You just add sqlite3.[ch] to your application and compile.

Interesting.
Since the down load I have of that does come with config and make and make
is setting a number of flags.

Either way I believe we originally built from the amalgamation code with
now flags set just simple drag the code in.
It still always throw errors in mutex code or originally in the malloc
code on open.

Which is the same error reported some months ago on OS 10.4

His issues went away on 10.6 tho... So its not help.

I am on 10.6.x now.