I have a invoice system where one invoice item can have one or more sum
items (images).  Example is a CD...  The invoice item is a CD, there are an
infinite numbers of images associated with that CD invoice item.  So I have
the following:

CREATE TABLE Invoice_Item (
    Invoice_Item_Id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
    Invoice_Id INTEGER NOT NULL,
    Description VARCHAR(80) NOT NULL
)

CREATE TABLE Image (
    ImageId INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT NOT NULL,
    Invoice_Item_Id INTEGER ,
    Image_Name VARCHAR(260) NOT NULL,
)

The Invoice_Item table has one row in it where the PKID is 1 and description
is "CD", the Image table has three rows in it, all with a Invoice_Item_Id of
1 and different image names: Img1, Img2, and Img3.

In one select statement, I want to return a view of all the Invoice_Items
for a particular Invoice such that there is one column that contains all the
image names in one string:

Invoice_Item_Id | Invoice_Id | Description | Image Names
1               |   1        | CD          | Img1, Img2, Img3

Can I do this with SQL?  If not, can I do this with a user defined
function?  The UI is going to allow the user to select the row and edit it
in another screen.

Sam