Tom,

Stop and think about what you just suggested: The invoice would look
something like this:

 |Qty | Desc  | Price   | Total
-+----+-------+----------------
+| 2  | 5x7   |  9.95   | 18.90
+| 1  | 5x7   |  9.95   | 18.90
+| 1  | 8x10  | 19.95   | 19.95
+| 2  | 16x20 | 49.00   | 98.00
+| 1  | CD    | 99.95   | 99.95

Please make note that it looks strange that there are two line items with
5x7's.  Now you add the images, you get the following:

+----+-------+-----------------------------------
| 2  | 5x7   | Img1             |  9.95   | 18.90
| 1  | 5x7   | Img2             |  9.95   | 18.90
 | 1  | 8x10  | Img2             | 19.95   | 19.95
 | 2  | 16x20 | Img9             | 49.00   | 98.00
| 1  | CD    | Img1, Img2, Img3 | 99.95   | 99.95

In a perfect world, I would show the images, too.  That is coming, just not
in the initial release.  There is a lot to come, I just need to get this out
the door as quickly as possible while providing useful information to my
users.

Sam