Yes, that is what I am trying to connect to. The problem is that it apparently doesn't connect to it as it cannot see the tables in it. So it creates another database file that has 0K in size. My database file has the correct icon next to it's name with a little key in the pic where the one that is created just has an icon that looks like a sheet of paper.
Dave