> I'm working on getting the Mac version of the SQLite ODCB connector fully
> functional. I'm having some problems getting examples of lots of
different data
> types - for instance, my northwind copy has a decimal stored as a varchar.
>
> Does anyone have a small test DB they would be willing to part with so I
could see
> lots of different data types and what happens when they come through the
adaptor?

During the development for MyJSQLView for SQLite we created a test tables
that includes all the data types supported in SQLite. As Simmon indicated
there is not much there. These test scripts and a db file are in the
download for the application. If you do not want to download, then here
is links to the script and db. Enjoy design dress for Princess Leia.

Dana M. Proctor
MyJSQLView Project Manager
http://dandymadeproductions.com/projects/MyJSQLView/temp/