Running Mountain Lion, I got:
 2012-06-11 02:05:22 f5b5a13f7394dc143aa136f1d4faba6839eaa6dc

for:
 sqlite3 :memory: 'SELECT sqlite_source_id()'

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:26 AM, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Tobias Giesen <tobiasgie...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > here's a problem that's puzzling me.
> >
> > I have one particular type of database that has become unreadable on
> > the new Mac OS 10.8. It must be related to the SQL structure. The error
> > I get is "database disk image is malformed". But the same file, on
> > Snow Leopard, works fine.
> >
> > The SQLite version on Snow Leopard is 3.6.12, and on Mountain Lion it
> > is 3.7.12.
> >

> What does the following command show on ML?
>
>     sqlite3 :memory: 'SELECT sqlite_source_id()'
>

> > The strange thing is, when I attempt to load the sqlite3.dylib from
> > Snow Leopard under Mountain Lion, it also does not work. But I'm not
> > totally sure if loading the older sqlite3 library actually worked.
> >
> > Does anybody have any advice for me?
> >
> > Many thanks!
> > Tobias Giesen
> > www.syncovery.com

> --
> D. Richard Hipp
> d...@sqlite.org

History tells all of us that nobody gets a pass.  Your [country's]
perpetual existence is not guaranteed.  If you do not believe in yourself,
and believe that you're better than the alternative, and have the
educational skills to come to that empirical judgment, then there is no
reason for you to continue, and often you won't. --Victor Davis Hanson