While i was reading "*Using SQLite*" from *Jay A. Kreibich*, i saw that
sqlite doesn't designd for over network multiple client connections.
I have a project that built on Microsoft .hta and vbscript. And I am using
sqlite on the IIS for local storage but, 5 to 10 client applications
connecting as a network database to that sqlite. SQLite file is in a shared
folder.
I made some test that 2 or few more clients inserting, updating and query
same tables. I couldn't catch any inconsistency about table integrity.
But on the book, because of there is no native support for providing access
to multiple computers over a network, cause problems.
Like database file corrupt etc.
Is there a solution for network shared sqlite problematic?
Thank you
Caglar ORHAN