Hi Larry, thank you for your explanatory answer. I have an idea now, but
with my poor English am afraid i did understand wrong or incomplete :(

I am going to try my network layout.
We have an IIS as a server and clients have MS Win7 on their PCs.
But usually we used IIS machine as a clasical static file storage. So i do.
There is one mydb.sqlite file as DB on somewhere at IIS.
IIS not to pay any atention on the file and not to run any application on
itself.
But every client has MS *.hta files and connecting to sqlite over ODBC
driver with vbscript. That means 5-10 or few larger client counts make
connections to that unique sqlite file on the IIS server.
Every client (5-100) all over the network has their own application which
takes aim at mydb.sqlite file as DB target source.
Basically proceses are just read and write to table.

And you wrote
"What Jay and others warn about is that SQLite is not designed for
concurrent DB operations.  Also, have its file store be accessed over a
network from SQLite code running remotely is a formula for database
corruption.  But it looks like you are not doing that."

Is my situation comply with warning :(
Thank you,

Regards,
Caglar