On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Jean-Christophe Deschamps <
j...@antichoc.net> wrote:

> I personally wouldn't call it so "obscure" as it pops up regularly with
> untold consequences in a scripting language I use, but it's part of the
> programmer's responsability after all. Not a deal breaker anyway.

I call it "obscure" because the date and time functions have worked the way
they do for a least 10 years and last week was the first time I have heard
any complaints.  Surely if the behavior were causing any significant
problems for anyone I would have heard about it long before.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org