Hello tejas,

I'm thinking it sounds like the processing collides and you don't have
retry's  built into the process.  Basically a race condition. The fact
you  can  run  one  process  and it works, and then later run a second
process  and  it works suggests the problem is in the startup when you
have  two  starting at the same time.

As an experiment, I might put a long delay in the thread of the second
process so, the first process gets good and started before the second
one tries.