Hello tejas,

You're using windows so, you should be using "Procmon" to watch file
IO. You need to add and look at logging. This is sort of
trouble-shooting 101. If you can't get the debugger on it, you'll have
to debug with logging.

I'd  generate  a  log  file  and log everything to do with opening and
accessing the DB.

tp> Hi Teg,

tp> I tried putting delay of 3 seconds and 30 seconds but nothing happens.
tp> Still not able to access database and store anything.

tp> When i create a file to store data it stores. Strange......

tp> Need more views please.

tp> Thanks,

tp> Tejas

--