I'm making good headway with the conversion from the use of strings
into a normalized database.  With the kind help of everyone on the
list, I can retrieve the data from the new structure.

I am now at the stage of saving the data to the new structure.  Each
time I do an update, I need to update multiple rows in the
TeamPersonTable with a new orderId and TeamId.  I looked up the SQLite
documentation and found that Insert works on multiple rows.  Can I
update multiple rows with one statement ?

Cheers.