I use Logitech Media Server v7.7.5 with a Squeezebox Touch.

I just updated my Kaspersky Total Security from 2016 to the 2017
version. Media Server worked just fine with the 2016 version.

The Media Server loads just fine, and is running. The Squeezebox Touch
still works, and I can still control it from my smartphone.

The problem: it will NOT load in any web browser on my computer - Chrome
or Microsoft Edge. It tries to, but just sits there with the little
spinning icon.

Kaspersky told me to enter the program into the Exclusions, and I did
that - but I don't think that's the problem, because it worked before.
It just won't load into the web browsers.

I also re-loaded the Media Server software, to no avail.

Any ideas?