bpa wrote:
> Sorry it is over a year since I wrote the ppst - the custom-convert.conf
> is correct.

great !

bpa wrote:
> After you made the test recording  - did you listen to the file
> recording.flc and did it record OK ?

No, i didnt. But i caught it up and is sounds great.

bpa wrote:

> For reference can you please give details of your system which is
> running Pulseaudio including version nos.

Ubuntu 16.10 as Guest in a Vmware-Player VM.
RAM 4GB
HDD 20 GB

Code:
--------------------

  # aplay -l
  **** Liste der Hardware-Geräte (PLAYBACK) ****
  Karte 0: AudioPCI [Ensoniq AudioPCI], Gerät 0: ES1371/1 [ES1371 DAC2/ADC]
  Sub-Geräte: 1/1
  Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0
  Karte 0: AudioPCI [Ensoniq AudioPCI], Gerät 1: ES1371/2 [ES1371 DAC1]
  Sub-Geräte: 1/1
  Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0

--------------------

Code:
--------------------
    # pulseaudio --version
  pulseaudio 9.0
--------------------

Host is also ubuntu 16.10.
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor
RAM 16 GB
HDD 10 TB
SSD 500 GB

Code:
--------------------
    aplay -l
  **** Liste der Hardware-Geräte (PLAYBACK) ****
  Karte 0: SB [HDA ATI SB], Gerät 0: ALC892 Analog [ALC892 Analog]
  Sub-Geräte: 1/1
  Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0
  Karte 0: SB [HDA ATI SB], Gerät 1: ALC892 Digital [ALC892 Digital]
  Sub-Geräte: 1/1
  Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0
  Karte 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], Gerät 3: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]
  Sub-Geräte: 1/1
  Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0
  Karte 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], Gerät 7: HDMI 1 [HDMI 1]
  Sub-Geräte: 1/1
  Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0
  Karte 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], Gerät 8: HDMI 2 [HDMI 2]
  Sub-Geräte: 1/1
  Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0
  Karte 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], Gerät 9: HDMI 3 [HDMI 3]
  Sub-Geräte: 1/1
  Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0

Network is Gigabit Ethernet, but as if LMS plays e.g. Spotify without
any issues (except the bad ui), I don't think there are issues about my
general Hardware setup.
Sound to local speakers plays fine, even from Host as also from Guest.
If you say, that's the problem, i hm. maybe have to find another PC for
testing.

I hope, i didn't forget something important!

Thanks for help!
Stephan