abc2006 wrote:
> I can't do anything with this request, because i don't know how i could
> test this.[

It's not clear what you are doing to play a stream.

I'm assuming you have credted a Favorite, something is playing and the
pulseaudio sytero mintor device is valid, and then you truied to play
the Favorite.

Favorite will nto play if
1. The URL is invalid
2. The device is invalid
3. The filetype wavin is not setup correct

The first two look OK - I don't know pulseaudio on Ubuntu 16.10 nor how
it is running (e.g. system daemon ) but you should check permissions of
user which runs LMS and whether that user can run Pulseaudio stuff.

Check WebUI Setting/Advanced filetypes - under wavin what settings are
valid.

If all above are OK - then nee to do logging.

1. In WebUI Setting/Advanced/logging - set player.source to DEWBUG and
click Apply.
2 Note time
3. Try playing the wavin Favorite
4. Assuming it doesn't work - wait 10 secs and note time.
5. From time noted in step 2 until time noted in step 4 copy all entries
in server.log file into a text file. zip the text file and attach to a
post.