I started a new thread, but it probably makes sense to move it here.

I'm not even sure where to post this question. I upgraded my router
today to a Linksys EA7300 AC1750 router. When I used my Squeezebox Touch
for the first time it played a track for about two minutes and then
jumped to the next track. After two minutes it jumped to the third
track. I restarted the album and it happened again. I tried a Squeezebox
Radio and an iPeng equipped iPhone and they got through 5 minutes
without a problem. I unplugged and replugged the Touch and started it
up. It seemed fine for about 30 minutes (most of the 40 minute first
track) and then it skipped again.

I've just reset to factory settings and started it again.

Running LMS 7.8.0 on the server. Server is connected to the router by
Ethernet. Squeezeboxes are all WiFi.

And just as I posted the Squeezebox stopped playing. My Radio in the
meantime seems to be playing without a hitch.

Further update - I just tried using my second Touch and had the same
issue - jumping tracks. The Squeezebox Radio has yet to have the
problem.