slartibartfast wrote:
> Using an app like WiFi analyser you can see which channels are being
> used by neighbours and avoid them.
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Struggling with this.  Just downloaded the Linksys software as well as
"Net Analyzer Pro" from the App Store, but can't figure out how to
examine channel use.  Can you point me to a specific app?

In the meanwhile, trying a different channel as the first was no
improvement.  And yet - no problems with the Squeezebox Radio (or my
iPhone as a player with iPeng although less extensive testing there).

And as I typed the last sentence, the Touch jumped to the next track.
Is there any particualar log I should be running?