Hi,

i have a very annoying Problem with current 7.9 nightlies - after
between 24 and 48 hours after restart LMS just quits working, WebUI does
not respond anymore, players can't connect anymore, remote-contol apps
like iPeng are not able to connect to the server anymore. When the issue
happens the only way to revive LMS ist to restart the service.
Two days ago I completely wiped LMS from my Windows 2012R2 Server and
started all over again - only to see the issue returning after 30 hours
of running.

Attached is the complete log from my server with Default logging
Settings - hope anyone can see what the issue is. One of my Kids
complained at 19:40 yesterday and there are some entries in the log at
that time.
As said, I'm running LMS 7.9 nigthtly  ((v7.9.0, 1485931015, Wed Feb  1
06:44:25 CUT 2017) perl 5.014001 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread) on Windows
Server 2012R2, Firewall completely disabled.

Any hints for me - please, I'm desperate! LMS 7.9 worked flawlessly for
years, the described issue appeared a couple of months ago.

Best regards,
Florian
22083

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22083|