mherger wrote:
> What type of content are you playing? Do you see anything in server.log?
>
> What if you sync the Receiver with one Classic only?
> --
>
> Michael

Hi, thanks for your reply...

The content doesn't matter. MP3s for instance demonstrate the effect
reliably.

No, it won't even work with a single SB.

I can't remember the answer on the logs but i will fire it up this
morning and have a look at them. From memory, I think I produced them
for Logitech Support all those years ago and they didn't show anything.

I should point out that while LMS tells me I am running 7.9.0 I'm not
convinced I am - I will upload your latest 7.9.0 via SSOTS today...