I've been running 7.9.0 - 1408608555 on my qnap 469L for some time.
After updating to qts 4.3, twonky no longer runs on it because of some
64 bit issue.  What I didn't expect was that it killed lms, too.  Lms
and my squeezelite running sotm sms-100 see each other, but music won't
play.  After some googling, I followed this
(http://squeezebox172.rssing.com/browser.php?indx=4720146&item=2224) ,
did some ssh to copy some files from the 64 bit folder to the i386
folder, and music played again. (Lucky, as I wasn't really sure what I
was doing) However, using upnp controllers to feed the squeezelite with
files from lms no longer works (feeding things from other sources as
well as playing music in lms on upnp clients seem to work though).

Is this the only thing I'm missing, or are there other things that would
go wrong, too.? If so, how can I fix them?

Thanks.