drmatt wrote:
> Plenty of grunt there then.

Based on that reply I'm wondering "Do I even need to switch away from
the windows setup then"?

drmatt wrote:
> Note that power line adapters form a virtual HUB not a switch so the
> quoted bandwidth is aggregate and is shared between endpoints.

Thanks! I didn't realise that and it may explain some odd LMS behavour
when my NAS has also been running hard. If I was to run into problems
could I pare them independently to double band width, i.e. a 2x2 layout
with 2 source adapters on my main hub running to a single end point
each. Or do they still compete on frequency/bandwidth in some way.

I really appreciate the help on this! I've been a long time user of LMS
but always just pottered with 2 or 3 end points, so this is my first
major setup.