Hi,

under linux, the first thing executed in a binary file is the linker
loader, usually located in /lib or /lib64 on 64 bit systems and named
ld-linux.so.3 or some different number. The linkerloader is hardwired in
the binary. If the linker loader is different in the binary and there is
no linker loader with the correct name, you will get the message "file
not found" when the binary is executed. For example, on my cubietruck
with armbian 5.25, the binary of, for example faad in the
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/arm-linux dirctory, which seems to be
used as default are linked with ld-linux.so.3, which does not exist by
default on my system. The existing linker loader is ld-linux-armhf.so.3
.If you put a symbolic link with the command ln -s
/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 /lib/ld-linux.so.3 the binary finds the correct
linker loader. An alternative would be to copy the working binaries into
the default directoy ie. copy them from the
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/armhf-linux to
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/arm-linux or change the default search
directory from /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/arm-linux to
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/armhf-linux , but I don't know how it's
done. The way adding a symbolic link worked for me.

If you dont know how the linker loader of your binary is named, you will
have to use a hexeditor like HxD under windows to figure out how the
linker loader is named.  ( copy the executable to a location that is
served with samba, map the directoy in windows and open it with HxD and
search for ld- which should be in the first few lines). But for lms it
should be the names mentioned above.
Hope this cears up things.

Greets
Chris

Cubietruck with armbian runnig lms and squeezelite for my hifi System
(feeding an ifi micro)
2 Squeezebox Radios (kitchen and bath)
Nubert NuPro A200, AW350 Sub , raspi 3 with hifiberry digi+ for the
bedroom
raspi A with M2Tech HiFace usb dac and JBL Control 1 for the balcony :-)