Plums wrote:
> Wonderful! All working now! Thank you so much for your brilliant fast
> reply. <3

I am also having the same problem running "Logitech Media Server
Version: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Wed Mar 8 14:00:59 UTC 2017" in a
Vortexbox.

Have been trying to install philippe_44's "squeeze2upnp" plugin but
every time I add the repository to the "Plugins" page and click APPLY
the page flickers briefly than comes back exactly the same.

There are no plugins page near the bottom of the page under "Philippe's
LMS Plugins", nor is there any 3rd party list and no associated check
box.

The URL applied in the repository appears at the top of the Plugins page
"Bad repository http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...44/repo-sf.xml -
404 Not Found", but I am able to access this URL via Google and download
it to my Windows desktop.

I have also noticed, on my Squeezebox Touch, that I cannot download "EDO
Release Kernel" or "USB Test Kernel #7" from the Kernel Installer
setting. Each time they download they appear back in that setting.

I tried to use the Putty command to stop SSOTS
"/opt/ssods4/etc/init.d/rc.ssods stop"  but it returns the message "-sh:
/opt/ssod4/etc/init.d/rc.ssods: not found" (please note that this is the
first time I have used Putty).

Would greatly appreciate some help. Thanks.