edwin2006 wrote:
> Music files & Playlist on external share on windows box
> Cache on SD card
> What bothers me is that the power outage corrupted the card. The pi
> appeared completely dead, no boot up at all. Is that caused by LMS
> read/write at the wrong moment?

I believe the advice is to NOT have the cache on the SDcard the cache is
R/W so it is possible that the card was being written to at the time of
the power outage
Others may correct me on this but I think that is correct !
Maybe put the cache on a USB flash drive ?
On one of my systems I have music and cache on a USB HDD and have never
had a problem

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS