Finished copying my music library to the QNAP and changed its network
address to the old LMS address (on the ReadyNAS).
Just for fun I shut down the ReadyNAS and reload the same LMS URL and
LMS starts. I check the version and it is 7.9.0 (my ReadyNAS has 7.9.1).
OK, so I go on and Softsqueeze and my SB Touch connects. A bit surprised
I scan the music library, but nothing.
I open the Browse dialogue, but shows only bin, boot, dev, etc, home,
lib, lib64, media, mnt, opt, proc, run, sbin, srv, sys, tmp and usr.
Nothing works and I can't see my ordinary network.
I then tested radio, it works! So I have installed LMS 7.7.2 and it is
nowhere, I installed smth from the "container installation instruction"
and chose the "latest" version. But I never started to follow the
container installation instructions since I waited for the music to be
copied (20 hrs).
I have no idea how I have come this far...:cool:
The only thing I need to find now, is the music library on the QNAP NAS.
Anyone have any explanation and ideas how I can find the library
catalogue?
And also to copy the settings and favourites from the old LMS
installation on the ReadyNAS (got them as a backup)...