mherger wrote:
> Sailorboy, tonyd,
>
> can you tell me what you're running your LMS on? How did you upgrade?
> What version?
>
> You're not the same person, are you? There's an interesting level of
> similarities to your profiles...

Hi Michael,

Ha, we are not the same person. I am the support person for Antipodes
Audio servers, and Sailor Boy originally contacted me through our
support email. I did not initially make the connection when I found this
thread.

You can regard us as the same person however. I have access to logs etc
by logging into the Linux server that drives the apps whereas he
doesn't. Also I have been able to reproduce his problem as previously
described.

The LMS we currently use is Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 -
0.4.20170705git1498799744 @ Tue Aug 1 23:55:02 EDT 2017.This is included
in our build software. I can contact the person who supplies this if it
would help.

Regards,

Tony