Spacehead wrote:
> Hi,
>
> and thanks for your response as well as for the support.
>

> Transporter
>

> Yes, after the NAS was completely rebuilt including a fresh installation
> of LMS the old database was gone and thus a complete (re)scan was due.
> I also did a complete rescan (including erasing of the database) this
> morning - problem NOT solved.
>

> I cannot explain. But I'll attach a new Scanner log to the posting that
> includes the actual rescan.
>

> Music Folder only. If I browse at all. Most time I listen to Musik in
> Random/Shuffle Play (all files).
> Browsing is fine, no problems on that. Just playback won't work.
>

> No, I do not use cuesheets or playlists.
>

> Never heard of that. If you were right the problem would be even more
> irrtating as .flac-files do cause no playback-problems.
>

> Maybe I get you wrong, but "native" would be "PCM" as far as I know and
> that's what I have chosen within the settings:
>
> 24176
>
> Thanks for the advice, but chosing that way would only be my very last
> option. After I had no problems at all with playback of my .wav-files
> for so many years I'd really love to get there again before starting
> converting so many files.
>
> Kind regards,
> Marcel

Regarding your WAV settings disable flac/SoX and tr ,it will then use
pcm . LMS has always transcoded WAV to flac as default by changing this
setting it does not anymore .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )