Thanks again...

Playback of a 24/192 .flac file didn't work. Same Error message as I
received with .wav before changing the settings of flac/sox to
"disable".

I also did follow your advice and changed some of the settings
concerning the Serverlog (hoping that I changed the right ones...), *see
attachment*. Maybe that dies bring some light into the problem?

Kind regards,
Marcel

P.S.: Though I'd like to get the "problem" solved I'm happy to be able
to listen to my .wav-files at all by now.

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24195|