I think this is a x86_64/ELF64 QTS, but a older QTS where serveral
commands are different.
And Qnap-LogitechMediaServer totally depends on Qnap/QTS commands.
Hope he can give me the asked info, so i can add a solution in the next
release.

Almost ready to release version 1.03, where several things are solved
and added like,

Showing up in Qnap resource Monitor.
Better support for UTF8
Possibility to control startup cli options for LMS.
More aware off the host Qnap/QTS system, and commands which are present.
Auto update LMS with Officieel and nightly releases.

qnapfan wrote:
> @digimaster
> it bet will show >
Code:

> hell will need the i686 binary, as off the 32bit lib dependencies. i
> could provide an package

*
maintainer of Qnap-LogitechMediaServer and Qnap-Optware-NG.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*