@digimaster - A huuuuuge BIG thank you for this life saving
implementation!!!! Ive built my home audio system on the Squeezeboxes
since their first release in 200x-something! When they dropped the
spotify support this messed up it big time for me and Ive been googling
for a solution up until now - works perfectly on my TS-469 PRO!!!!! This
should be added to some easy-to-install-from-QTS-App Center-repository.
This adds enormous user value to QNAP, especially since the Deezer
plugin is no good at all.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

And a question -> when setting up Spotty it indicates that Spotty should
pop up as a "play to other device" in my Android Spotify app, but I cant
get that to work. Im running 1.01a.

It this supposed to work and how can I fix it? BR //Mathias