Hi digimaster,

just want to say thank you very much for your fantastic work. After many
years of qpkg-use for LMS-Installation the shutdown of the original
spotify and the security issues was a pain in the a... So I switched to
a docker image which also worked quite well with the new spotty Plugin.
Thanks to you for the updated perl and all the stuff behind and for
making the installation of LMS via qpkg very straight forward again.
Perl & CPAN & LMS & QNAP isn't just fun - you know what I mean...

Thumbs Up! for you and Michael Herger and all the others that help
keeping a great System alive.

P.S. Bought some Sonos Play:1 from an attractive offer... Nice hardware,
but the rest... I will never understand, why Logitech quit the
Squeezeboxes. Perhaps they were too much of an early bird. I'm sure they
would have had their break even of costs, if they would have stayed one
more year with the product line of Squeezeboxes. Very, very sad.