Yes thats correct, or one can do

#UPDATE=0
NIGHTLY=1

Not mutch info on it yet, was just buildin from 1.03, thats where i
introduce the conf file.
Have make a small guideline how one can uses it.
Also made a fallback here, if one doesn't know how to fix a error, just
remove the conf file and do a restart.
It will write a default file, and start with the default settings.

dolodobendan wrote:
> Ok, if I want the latest nightly of 7.9.1 but not 8.0.0, I would have to
> set

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> Is that correct?
>
> Where do I find information what, for example, nobrowsecache actually
> does? I know "Disable caching of rendered browse pages", but does this
> refer to the Web UI only?

*
maintainer of Qnap-LogitechMediaServer and Qnap-Optware-NG.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*