Hi,
I have trouble to succesfully install this.
I download the zip-archive, unzip the files, an from QNAP I do a
manually install browsing to "LogitechMediaServer_1.02_x86_64.qpkg" and
then select install.

During this process, which take close to a minute, I get a warning:
[LogitechMediaServer] Something went wrong, check youre configuration.
try do /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/LogitechMediaServer.sh
failsafe !

After the installation is don I cannot load the web gui for LMS.

I tried to check the installation, as described in the read me file,
from a command prompt (PuTTy), see below...

Code:
--------------------

  [/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] # ./LogitechMediaServer.sh stop
  Stopping LogitechMediaServer in Background.
  [/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] # ./LogitechMediaServer.sh
failsafe
  ls: /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/templates/: No
such file or directory
  Failsafe modus activated, no plugins will be loaded
  Something went wrong, check youre configuration. try do
./LogitechMediaServer.sh failsafe !
  renice: -10: setpriority: No such process
  Starting LogitechMediaServer in Background.
  [/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] # touch FAILSAFE
  [/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #  ./LogitechMediaServer.sh
restart
  Stopping LogitechMediaServer in Background.
  Failsafe modus activated, no plugins will be loaded
  Something went wrong, check youre configuration. try do
./LogitechMediaServer.sh failsafe !
  renice: -10: setpriority: No such process
  Starting LogitechMediaServer in Background.
  [/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #

--------------------

I have a QNAP TS-439-pro II running latest firmware QTS 4.2 ver 4.2.6
-I check the architecture using "uname -m"

I used to have LMS 7.9.1 installed with SSOTS from 7.7.2.
-I uninstalled LMS from SSOTS and then uninstalled the QPKG with SSOTS,
did reboot and then installed this new QPKG-package.

I tried both the beta and last stable version.

I have also tried to reboot my Qnap after the installation.

in the Application view of the Qnap it looks like LMS is running... I
have the open button under the LMS symbol

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  SSOTS- 4.14-
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone