earthbased wrote:
> More:
>

> Not sure why /Share says 100% used but just a virtual drive?   I have
> RAID1 with 3 TB WD RED Drives and /share/MD0_DATA is at 35% used.

And no the /share directory in the root, is the directory where all the
important directoryś can be found.
So maybe there lays the trouble.
Make sure that there is space, otherwise you wont get it installed, due
to lake off space !.

*
maintainer of Qnap-LogitechMediaServer and Qnap-Optware-NG.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*